Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Faithful

Faithful

Faithful

Kim Cash Tate’s book Faithful truly touches my heart.  A novel of women who are friends and how each struggles with being faithful to god and having marriages put to the test with their faithfulness.
I had a hard time putting this book down at night as I was so involved with the stories of these women.  What I loved about this book was the multicultural characters and the descriptions of their very real lives. I could relate to the feelings and emotions of these women and heartfelt experiences.
Kim’s writes about Dana’s character with such passion and true emotion. Dana struggles with her marriage as a result of her husband’s infidelity. I could feel Dana’s emotions of pain and anger. Each character has their own story and I love how the book concludes. 

I can definitely see an opportunity for a sequel. Kim Cash Tate is a talented fiction novel writer and I can’t wait to read more of her books!

No comments:

Post a Comment